Skip to Main Content

» 1095 B & C Forms – What to Know

February 1, 2018


In early 2018, many employees will receive two important tax forms. In general, you will receive a Form 1095-B if you were enrolled in your employer’s health plan in 2017. You will receive Form 1095-C if you were a full-time employee of a large employer at anytime during 2017. You do not need to file these forms with your tax return. However, it is important that you save these forms, because they provide key information about your health coverage and can help you when filling out your tax return. 1095-C provides proof of the health insurance coverage your employer offered to you and your family during the 2017 tax year, if any.

Posted in Blog