Our Strategic Process will provide you with a thorough understanding of your employee benefits program. That is the first step in managing your cost. Fundamental to this process is reviewing, evaluating, and performing a diagnosis of your current benefit program. These findings are put through an approach which will result in controlled utilization with lower health care trends and overall cost.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
We pride ourselves on the level of knowledge and service we provide to our clients. What you can expect from us is:
Regular Contact: We meet with clients on an agreed upon schedule (quarterly or semi-annually).
- Education: We make certain you are aware of the latest developments.
- Advocacy: You are the client, not the providers. We work on your behalf with an unbiased perspective.
- People: You will have a team of experienced employee benefits professionals working on your behalf.
- Market Intelligence and Leverage: We possess the knowledge and expertise to negotiate comprehensive, competitive benefit programs and develop strategic vendor partnerships specific to your needs.
- Monitor: We will monitor your program performance based upon your strategic plan to ensure you achieve your desired results.
Insured and Self-Funded Health Plans – Both traditional and consumer directed
- Benefits Third-Party Claims Administration
- Alternative Benefit Funding Programs
- Group Life Insurance
- Disability Coverages
- Voluntary Benefits
- Regulatory Compliance
- ERISA, COBRA, HIPPA
- Medicare Part D
WHY EVALUATE YOUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS WITH US?
- You have cost increases – we can help you understand your options and alternatives.
- You need help getting your employees to understand the true value of the benefits they have.
- You know you need to change.
We are big enough to deliver but small enough to care. Contact us to find out how we can impact your benefits dollars and save you time, money, and employees.